Quiet, calm, moments at my house are rare, or stolen... This Christmas, all was fairly calm and bright. Eloise at Christmastime, Harry Potter, and A Christmas Story played in the background as we filled our bellies with eggs benedict, cinnamon buns, chicken with rice soup, artichokes and butter, enchiladas, pavlova with raspberries, and more cookies than you can imagine. As for presents...
- Nicholas got all the Star Wars Legos that his little heart desired.
- One of Livi's new favorite "toys" is a bright striped umbrella.
- My husband immediately sunk his nose in his new book, Killing Kennedy.
- One of my fave gifts? A new old old copy of Jane Eyre.
- Anne got her own copy of Breakfast at Tiffany's, but her best gift this Christmas? Her first college acceptance letter!
- Santa even brought the perfect toy for Mia.
I do hope you are enjoying the holidays and I'll see you in the New Year! xo amy