1. 111 | 365 a small giveaway, 2. patchwork zakka house, 3. tiny woolen strawberry, 4. mia's new pillow, 5. Bonne Journee tag on the Mint and Sorbet baby quilt, 6. baby animals, 7. pouch, 8. coconut shell button, 9. wip sneak, 10. ruffle baby bib patch, 11. par avion, 12. bear patch, 13. embellished needlebook backs
So you wanna know where I get my patches and labels?
The patches are easy. Cut out any cute bit of fabric and back it with fusible web. Iron onto your project and stitch to secure. Tada! Patch! The labels, however, are purchased.
Obviously you can buy cotton sewing ribbon/tape/labels at many places, but my favorite place to shop is Etsy. Once there, do a search for "cotton ribbon" and more than 15,000 items will show up. But to help you out even more, here are a few shops that caught my eye:
- Billy Cotton Shop ~This is a small shop with a small but cute selection of fabrics and cotton tape. All the labels I've used lately are from here and the best part is shipping is free right now if you enter the code: "FREESHIPPING" at checkout. Items ship from Taiwan.
- Charming Babies ~ This shop has a large selection of cotton ribbon tape ~ as much as I've seen in any shop ~ plus they sell other cute things, like these cardboard bobbins. Items ship from China.
- Riky and Nina ~ This shop has a good selection of cotton labels but it also has a great selection of other items like paper goods, twine, stickers and stamps. Items ship from the UK.
- Cottonholic ~ This shop sells a lot of everything. Fabric, washi tape, actual rolls of fabric tape, fabric stickers, and patches. Items ship from South Korea.
- Bead Sources ~ There's a good supply of cotton tape here, though like the name of the shop implies, they mostly sell wood beads and charms. Items ship from China.
So, now you know ;)